Monday, October 02, 2006

kids

Swensen’s durian ice cream mooncake is so nice. Rich and creamy. Oooh.

One more month to the huge Os and 1.5 months more to liberation, yay.
These Sundays of mugging have made me really pessimistic about the kids here in Spore.

Some stuffs I heard coming out of some kids.
“haha, XXX in my class is shorter and fatter than me, its so funny.”
“I hate mrs XXX, she anyhow mark my paper one. I could have…”
and various dialogues about marks and results.

My goodness, what happened to these kids?
I happen to grow up in a rather simple way, I play with lego, Barbie (yah, eww) playdoh and pollypocket. I don’t recall mugging at Macs during weekends. .__.

Ha, my brother in law has been telling me he is worrying about this, how to bring up his child (whose gender is still unknown) holistically.

Hopefully, we aren’t just growing into people who can regurgitate information at fingertips, handle cheem equations but have zero people skill.

I don’t understand why that particular someone would label that certain group of people stupid, because I don’t think we are any brighter. Especially when you claim to serve us, how can one serve people one does not even treat with acceptance and equality?
Grr. Bite you.

anw, happy birthday tweety lun. hahah.
a mini celeb conjured up by me, yihui n sun.